Antibiotics are chemical compounds of natural or semi-synthetic or synthetic origin. They inhibit the growth of bacteria and protozoa.
NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PROVINCE: – PORTLAND, UNITED STATES, December 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Allied Market Research recently released a report titled “European antibiotics market by drug class (beta-lactam and beta-lactamase, quinolones, macrolides and others), drug origin (natural, semi-synthetic and synthetic), spectrum of activity (broad-spectrum antibiotic and narrow-spectrum antibiotic) and route Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others): Analysis of Industry Opportunities and Forecast, 2019-2027 ”. According to the report, the European antibiotics industry was worth $ 11.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $ 13.52 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Main determinants of market growth
The increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases and the development of new approaches for novel antibiotics for the treatment of bacterial infections have driven the growth of the European antibiotics market. However, the development of antibiotic resistance and the considerably long regulatory approval times are hampering the growth of the market. On the contrary, the advent of promising advanced molecules and combination therapies to treat antibiotic resistant microbial infections would open lucrative opportunities for market players in the future.
1) The impact of COVID-19 on the European antibiotics market is unpredictable and is expected to remain in effect until the fourth quarter of 2021.
2) The COVID-19 outbreak has forced governments around the world to implement strict containment measures and ban the import and export of non-essential items for most of 2021. This resulted in a sudden drop in the availability of important raw materials.
3) Additionally, nationwide shutdowns have forced manufacturing facilities to partially or completely shut down operations.
4) The negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in delays in activities and initiatives regarding the development of reliable and innovative drone analysis systems on a global scale.
𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱-𝟭𝟵 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10676?reqfor=covid
The beta-lactams and beta-lactamase inhibitors segment takes the lion’s share
By drug class, the beta-lactam and beta-lactamase inhibitor segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2019, accounting for more than half of the European antibiotics market. This is due to its spectrum of activity. However, the quinolones segment is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period, due to the increased demand for new generation quinolones with broad spectrum bactericidal activity, d ‘excellent oral bioavailability, good tissue penetration and improved safety and tolerability.
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀:
• This report involves detailed quantitative analysis along with current global trends of the European antibiotics market from 2021 to 2030 to identify existing opportunities along with strategic assessment.
• The forecast for the European antibiotics market is studied from 2019 to 2027.
• The size and estimates of the European Antibiotics market are based on a comprehensive analysis of major developments in the Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography industry.
• Qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
• The development strategies adopted by the main market players are mobilized to understand the competitive scenario of the European antibiotics market.
France holds the largest share
By region, the French market held the largest share in 2019, representing more than a tenth of the market, due to the absence of legislation on obtaining antibiotics without a prescription as well as the low prices of antibiotics. However, the European UK antibiotics market is expected to register the highest CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
Abbott Laboratories, Abbvie Inc. (Allergan Plc.), Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Viatris Inc., Novartis International AG (Sandoz), Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi.
🎅🎄 (𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝒕𝒐 25% 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝙩𝒊𝒍𝒍 15 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 2022) 🎄🎅
To get a discount, make a purchase request @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10676
Q1. What is the total market value of the European Antibiotics Market report?
Q2. What would the forecast period be in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of the European antibiotics market in 2027?
Q4. What is the base year calculated in the European Antibiotics Market report?
Q5. Who are the major companies that have the market share in the European antibiotics market?
𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 | 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 | 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access over 12,000 company profiles and over 2,000 niche market research reports at $ 699 per month per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum package of 2 places.
14-day free trial request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published some syndicated market research in the same area that you may be interested in. Below is the title of the report for your reference, considering the impact of Covid-19 on this market, which will help you assess the aftermath of the pandemic on the short and long term growth trends of this market. Marlet. “
🎅 (𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝟮𝟱% 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝟭𝟱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮):
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business information and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.