Crestwood makes progress in opening new businesses (Crestwood, Illinois) — The village of ridge wood The Board of Directors held its fifth meeting of 2022 on Thursday, March 3. All council members were present except for Theresa Flynn. Businesses such as Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Belle Tire, and Max Power Automotive LLC are set to open.
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is a popular chain with 600 locations. Raising Cane’s will be located at 13201 S. Cicero Ave. Belle Tire should be a great facility. They will install passenger vehicle tires, repair brakes, alignments, batteries, shocks and struts, and perform oil changes. Belle Tire has over 130 locations and has been in operation since 1922. They will be located at 14066 S. Cicero Ave. Max Power Automotive LLC is a performance shop specializing in engine rebuilds and performance enhancements. Max Power will be located at 14008-10 S. Kildare Ave.
Items on the agenda
(all approved unanimously)
- General Fund, General Fund NOW, Water and Sewer, List of Exhibits, dated 02/18/22, Payroll Warrant, dated 02/18/22, General Fund, General Fund NOW, IEPA Water Fund, Police Pension Fund and Water and Sewer Fund, Voucher List, dated 2/24/22
Licensing and Orders Committee
- Direct the Village Attorney to prepare an ordinance at the request of Christopher Enright of Enright Architects for a variance permitting encroachment necessary for operational needs other than those prescribed in “The Village of Crestwood Zoning Ordinance and Official Plan , Illinois” for the property commonly known as 14065 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood, IL 60418. (Belle Tire Company)
- Order the Village Attorney to prepare an ordinance at the request of Christopher Enright Architects for Belle Tire for Special Use permitting the Belle Tire Company to sell and install passenger vehicle tires and miscellaneous auto parts and offer repairs minor automotive such as brakes, alignments, batteries, shocks and struts and oil changes. No major engine, transmission or body repairs are performed at the facility. All vehicles left overnight will be stored indoors and all EPA guidelines will be followed for disposal of tires, oil and hazardous waste at the premises of 14066 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood , Illinois 60418.
- Review of an order granting a special use permit for an automotive machine shop at 14008-10 S. Kildare Ave., Crestwood, IL 60418. (Max Power Automotive LLC)
- Consideration of an order approving a final flat resubdivision of lots 12 through 16 of the Mathieu subdivision: 13201 South Cicero Ave. – Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
- Consideration of a resolution for maintenance under the Illinois Highway Traffic Act – Section 21-00000-00-GM for the period 01/01/22 through 12/31/22.
- Consideration of the Village of Crestwood, Illinois, Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2021 as completed by Hearne & Associates PC
- Consideration of an ordinance authorizing and providing for the issuance of general obligation repayment bonds not exceeding $35,000,000 (alternative source of income) from the Village of Crestwood, Cook County, Illinois, and the levying of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal and interest on said bonds.
Crestwood makes progress in opening new businesses